No Where Girl

This blog is for those that feel lost like me. Not sure which direction to travel. Should you travel back down a familiar road, or choose a path untouched by your feet? How does one find the courage to pick a new road? Where does that strength come from? I'm seriously searching for those answers. I don't know where to find them. In the movies I love, maybe. In the books I won't finish. Or the conversations from the ones that love me. How do we know when it's time for change? How can we truly know we are ready?

I'd love to tell you I have it all figured out, finally. But here I sit, 30 and starting over. I quit my job with not much of a plan. Being a Virgo, that goes against everything we stand for. This feeling is foreign to me, yet a little comforting. The fear gives me strength. Kind of an oxymoron, but that's the only way I can describe it. I feel weak and powerful all at the same time. I hold the keys in my hands to the doors I've yet to open. Hell, I can't even find the doors. But I know they are out there. Waiting. Waiting for me to open them. I've peaked behind doors in the past, but never committed fully. Like a lyric from one of my favorite artists, "for you I'd wait, for kingdom come". All these possibilities are waiting for me. Only I can make it happen. I want a second chance at life. I want to fall in love with myself again. Find the beauty in what I did before. I want to dream and create. Create a life that leaves me without regrets.

Until then. Let's get lost together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Still Here

It's Us